December 12, 2005

That First Step

Well, today was something of a day. I had my first final, Education Law, which I think went ok. In somewhat bigger news, I accepted a job clerking for a judge for next year, which takes quite a bit of worry off my shoulders. Well, I guess I should say that I accepted an offer conditional on my passing a criminal background check, but as long as they don't accidentally attribute the crimes of my goateed double to me I should get through that well enough.

So hooray me.

As long as I'm posting stuff, here are a few links for you.

Really awesome shots from an upcoming Xbox 360 game.

Like Halo but don't have an Xbox? Here's a sidescrolling version for you PC users. The demo's not bad at all.

The nominations for the Independent Game Awards have been announced. The nice thing is that all of them give you cool demos to play around with and some are free altogether.

And here are a couple nice links about the impending destruction of Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the clerkship!