September 29, 2009

Another Glen Beck Post

Every time I post a Glen Beck video I get that guilty feeling that I get when I feed a troll on a message board. Part of me knows that by acknowledging the troll I'm just encouraging more insanity, but the other part of me can't help being flabbergasted by someone who's obviously a douche.

Anyway, Katie Couric does her best to get Mr. Beck to simply explain a quote which he doesn't deny or repudiate, but he won't even engage. I'm assuming this interview is part of some book tour for his new book, but why even take the interview if you're not going to answer even the most basic questions about the controversial public image that you've intentionally created.

Ok, I don't know why I ask questions whose answers I already know. By being interviewed by Couric and painting her simple questions as some kind of crazy lefty trap he plays to the crowd that thinks Couric was mean to Palin when she asked the then-candidate a few simple questions and got stupid answers.

Arghh! I'd like to say more, but this guy just gets me too riled up. Just watch the video. What a tool. Link.

3 comments:

Business advertising said...

Thank you for your great blog,your blog have a lot of very important knowledge and

information.After i read giving me a good experince of all the articles at your site.I

will always visit your site in future and i hope i will have a special experince after

reading all your important article in your site/blog.Thanks you very much.From business

advertising is a Effective way for private investors for startup small business plan for

consumer products ,industrial supplies & mlm business.

http://www.all-business-advertising.com/

How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

Ativan VS Xanax said...

Couric s a wise person.... maybe you have misinterpreted the way she voice out her words...


Cheers,
__________________
The quest for Ativan vs Xanax and
Lorazepam vs Xanax is not that difficult. You can achieve it. Believe in yourself