February 18, 2009

Heroes

I know I'm probably the only one still watching, but man, this new chapter of Heroes is legitimately good. After this most recent episode I'm actually back to looking forward to the next episode, as opposed to watching because it's DVRed. It's truly amazing what a difference good writing can make. After the last year and a half I was convinced that literally nobody in the cast could act their way out of a wet paper bag, but acting is better across the board. Well, except for Milo Ventimiglia, who's still pretty weak.

Still, it's sad that Pushing Daisy's had to die so Heroes could be resuscitated, but at least something good came out of losing such a unique show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn, as soon as I read your first sentence I had my comment all worked out, but then I got down to paragraph two and you covered it.