November 15, 2005

Fun Google Hits

Another Fun With Google Hits post, which will of course just make those bizarre search terms all the more likely to hit again. But hey, I need hits. I suppose I could rely on posting pictures of pretty ladies, like some people, but I'm trying to maintain a certain level of class 'round here.

Here are the most interesting search terms that brought people here recently. To those of you finding yourself here by mistake, I'm sorry I don't have what you're looking for. Actually, given some of the terms that have brought people here over the last year, I'm really not.

1. "feminists for life bugmenot
2. "synonym for evangelize"
3. "bat shit crazy"
4. "Squanto headpiece clip art"
5. "rape culture"
6. "Kant and ESRB"
7. "My parents hate me"
8. "adjunct faculty"
9. "accidents involving dress shoes"
10. "Juvenial"

"You're such an inspiration for the ways
That I'll never ever choose to be
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How the savior has abandoned you"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Perfect Circle, "Judith"

Noumena said...

Wow. I'm not sure which is the better search, "Kant and ESRB" (is there some Kant-based videogame I don't know about?), "Squanto headpiece clip art", or "accidents involving dress shoes". What was the person who searched for "my parents hate me" looking for, I wonder?

I also find "bat shit crazy" to be entirely appropriate. Go us!