November 15, 2005

Jay's Link, A Bit Late

Jay sent me this link update to the ongoing debacle that is Jack Thompson's life many days ago and I'm just now getting around to posting it. It goes without saying that he got his 15 Ra points for sending me a postable link, though I should remind everyone that the easiest and most available way to get Ra points is to simply post comments to a post as I've been very easy about giving points out that way.

"As a man he was a danger to himself
Fearful and sad most of the time
He was drifting in and out of sanity
But in every other way he was fine"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

MosBen said...

A frequent problem: Make sure the link in Google is actually giving you the song name, and not the album title.

Anonymous said...

song title is "Solitary Shell"

Anonymous said...

AH, too true.

And this made my day:
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/