November 01, 2005

If You Want Alito Info, Here You Go

I'm going to be honest here, I'm still putting together thoughts on the Alito nomination and I haven't even read all of these links, but here's most of what I'm going to be drawing my thoughts from:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Yeah, I know it's really lame to just post links, and I may update them once they're all read and I have time, but just click through a couple and learn a little about what may end up being the next Supreme Court Justice.

In the mean time, why don't you all use this space to post your thoughts on the nomination.

Edit: Number 6 is not actually about Alito, but Prussian Blue, the racist pop group covered last week (I think). The link is to an apologia from a conservative that had previously knee-jerk defended the group because he thought the girls were rebelling against a multiculteralism that doesn't allow white people to celebrate their heritage and being attacked by Liberals for it. Of course, then he read something about them. Still, nobody other than yours truly is covering the most disturbing aspect of the girls, which is that they can't sing worth a damn.

I am, of course, too lazy to fix the links, but now you know to watch out, and knowing's half the battle.

1 comment:

Noumena said...

LGM offers a good analysis of why Alito's dissent in Casey is particularly abominable.