September 13, 2005

For Doctor Nelson

Good buddy and future whore for the pharm-industry Andy posted this link in the comments and it is good. I don't know how this guy does this, and I don't want to know. As far as I'm concerned it's magic and any questions will be punished with sharp fury and electorcuting anger. On the other hand, this link is cool enough to earn Andy, oh, let's say 15 Ra points. Seems like a lot doesn't it? It helps to be helpful.

"It's all about the things that you're expecting me to be. There's not enough time to live, and all the things that you're expecting me to give."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream Theater-You Not Me

J

Geronimo said...

You know, I'm sure when it comes to Premarin that people are eager to know it comes from horse pee.

Technically, Pregnant Mare Urine.