July 30, 2005

Our next President!

Check out this video of Santorum. Much more accurate (and shorter) than the crappy Daily Show interview:

I don't think [birth control] works. I think it's harmful to women, I think it's harmful to our society to have a society that says that sex outside of marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated, particularly among the young. I think it has, as we've seen, very harmful long-term consequences for society. So birth control to me enables that and I don't think it's a healthy thing for our country.


One of the commentors put it best, I think: "Santorum hates America because he hates the freedoms we have." And another good one, from further down: "I wonder if he's morally opposed to sunblock? That also allows one to do something without suffering the consequences."

No comments: