April 14, 2005

If You Ever Doubted That Rush Was Batshit Insane

Ezra's got the best quote imaginable about Al Gore's new liberal TV station from Rush Limbaugh:

When does he start up this stupid little network? August? Yip yip yip yahoo. You know what Gore said about this? It's going to be liberal. It's going to reflect the point of view of young people.

What the hell is that, Al? What the hell is the point of view of young people? Blow jobs, that's what they're doing out there. They're out there getting oral sex all day long, that's what they're talking about.

Firstly, I'll be using the phrase "yip yip yip yahoo" as often as I can until I forget/realize it's actually stupid, but for now it's hilarious. The sad part about this quote is that it made me feel terribly old, because I'm getting nowhere near the level of action that I'm evidently supposed to be.

2 comments:

Noumena said...

You mean you've been skipping out on the mandatory Orgy o' Liberalism every weekend? For shame!

MosBen said...

They must be sending the invites to the wrong address.