August 08, 2006

The Best of You Tube

Ok, I know I'm not starting off with the best, but here's a music video about net neutrality. Yeah, the song is pretty lame and I don't know who the first two people are, but damn it, the video has the overweight guy in a tron suit and those two Asian kids that lip-synched N'sync. "Lip-synched N'sync." Boy, that's a weird phrase. Anyway...

A banjo supergroup featuring Steve Martin, who can really wail.

As the post there asks, what the hell is this European commercial advertising? Still, it's fun.

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is my favorite Beatles song, and here's a really good version from the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame induction played by Tom Petty and Prince, who can really wail.

Garbage Day!!!!

This sucker weighs in at twenty minutes long, but if the idea of spot on impressions of John Madden, Al Pacino, George Bush, Robin Williams, Robert De Niro, and more, you should check him out. Pretty hot stuff.

No comments: