October 25, 2005

Funny Google Hits

It's time again for me to get completely uncreative in my posting and just type up the most interesting things that bring people to the old site o' love. Of course, by typing them here I will bring further people here that are searching for those terms, but I can think of worse, and smuttier, ways to draw traffic to the site.


1. Several searches for the xz.bat fix that I posted, which I find very gratifying. Nice to know I'm (hopefully) helping people out.

2. Funny Misleading Graphs. Fortunately, I'm fairly confident that we're not making any of these graphs.

3. How to make fantasy headpiece. I'm pretty sure I didn't help these people out at all

4. Shiving definition. Because when I'm being stabbed with a toothbrush in the shower the thing I most want to know is that it conforms to the standard definition.



"Kano! / Liu Kang! / Raiden! / Johnny Cage! / Scorpion! / Sub-Zero! / Sonya!"

No comments: