August 18, 2004

The Palm Springs Of Washington

Hey, remember me? I just got back this morning off the red eye flight from Seattle and, after a few hours of napping and trying to forget that special asian lady that was cozying up to me at 2:00am on the plane while we were sleeping, I'm back in the saddle and ready to rock. Well, not quite ready to rock the blogging yet, but just wait for it true believers. Incidentally, all you Alan Moore fans should look up Promethea. It's only part one, which is sorta lame, and so far it's not quite as good as Watchmen, but it's still pretty interesting stuff.

So what have I been up to, you might ask? Well the real reason for the trip was my cousin's wedding, which went off without a hitch, despite the threat of rain in the middle of a week of 100+ degree weather. Otherwise, I just un-friggin'-plugged. No internet, computer, video games, and minimal cell phone for a whole damn week. It was damn refreshing for someone as supremely dorky as I. Met up with some cool friends that were either in town or were able to make the trip, and got crazy drunk before mini-golfing and go-cart riding. So yeah, it was a MEGA fun trip.

No comments: