August 25, 2004

Two Day, No Posts

Well, I thought I'd end the drought with a little blurb about where I've been. Firstly, I've been packing up preparing for my move to a fabulously smaller, but better located, apartment and that's been taking up a bit of time. Second, school started today and I am in fact in class now, so I've been blowing all of my money on stupid stupid law books. Why oh why can't we use law pamphlets? And there's been some personal stuff going on that I'd rather not go into, lest this turn into an annoying e-diary instead of an annoyingly nerdy blog filled with games, politics, and such.

And hey, most of the politio-news in the last couple days have about the Swift Boat crap. As you can see, I don't think much of it, but I'll post a brief re-cap in a separate post. If you've been locked in a closet for the last couple days, you haven't missed much.

No comments: