October 14, 2004

Getting Ripped Off Sense Tingling

So Spiderman 2.5 is coming out, after the regular version of course, and it includes all kinds of special features like deleted scenes and stuff. The only problem is that there aren't any REAL deleted scenes, so Sony's making Sam Raimi film extra scenes just for the DVD. Raimi says that he doesn't really feel like the movie needs extra scenes, but Sony says they can make more money this way.

So this is just a heads up. If you're all about showing greedy corporate pigs that you're an independent thinker and that they won't swindle you out of your money make sure you buy the regular version of Spiderman 2 and avoid this blatant money grab. Me, I'll probably buy both versions because I loves me some Spidey.

4 comments:

Noumena said...

So they're deleted scenes, which weren't actually deleted, because they weren't part of the movie in the first place.

I think Sony just made my brain melt.

Unknown said...

Hey, I love Spidey as much as the next guy, but there is no way I will buy Spiderman 2.5. This kind of behavior must be crushed, not supported. You're either with us or against us. Fight the power. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream.

MosBen said...

Sorry man. If this were, oh I don't know, Resident Evil 2.5 or Gothica 2.5 I'd be right there with you, but with Spiderman, Indy, or Star Wars, I'm helpless.

MosBen said...

Sorry man. If this were, oh I don't know, Resident Evil 2.5 or Gothica 2.5 I'd be right there with you, but with Spiderman, Indy, or Star Wars, I'm helpless.