October 02, 2004

Traffic

Well September was the first full month that I've been keeping track of the site traffic, and frankly we didn't do completely terribly for being so new. It looks like we're averaging in the low 20s in hits per day, though I'm sure ten of those are me and Dan, so we can definitely do better. Thanks to everyone who is visiting the site. Why don't you all tell a friend about it and that they should drop by? I'm building an internet empire here people, I need warm bodies!

Also, if there's anything you want more of on the site or some way we can improve why not drop a comment in this story and let us know?

2 comments:

MosBen said...

And this guy wants to operate on people some day...

Anonymous said...

yes! you should make cool layouts with pictures and such. and have one of those lil message/chat things where people can type lil messages and it shows up in a lil box on the side.
Manda