June 17, 2005

FR10 to the EXTREME!!!

  1. Santana - Evil Ways
  2. Yann Tiersen - Amelie Soundtrack - Le Banquest
  3. BtVS Once More with Feeling Soundtrack - Suite from Hush
  4. Patricia Barber - Pieces
  5. The Real Group - Come Together
  6. The Polyphonic Spree - Reach for the Sun
  7. BtVS Once More with Feeling Soundtrack - What You Feel
  8. Rachmaninov - Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, part 2
  9. Moby - Procelain
  10. Miles Davis - Birth of the Cool - Budo


I like this; I think it captures my rather wide taste in music quite nicely.

1 comment:

MosBen said...

1. I Say A Little Prayer For You - Aretha Franklin

2. For The Enemy - Okkervil River

3. Nobody's Fault (but my own) - Beck

4. We Both Go Down Together - The Decemberists

5. Mourning Aftermath - Sage Francis

6. Alaska - Shadow Gallery

7. Nothing Else Matter - Metallica

8. In This Together - Tsunami Bomb

9. Nate Kuklas History of Lemonade - Grand Buffet

10. Them Eyes - The Black Keyes