June 06, 2005

A New Idea!

Ok, here's a problem I've been running into lately: I really like posting stuff, and I sure like the feeling that Staff of Ra is a bustling site o' love...err, news and information, but I'm really busy these days. So here's a possible solution I've been banging around in my head lately: you do my work for me! I'm not looking for long, in depth articles here (though if you feel like it you're welcome), just something in the ~100 word ballpark (I'll allow less if it's just a really cool link that doesn't need to be explained, like Bananaphone), and it needn't be politics or nerdy-stuff related either. You find something you think other people might want to see, you send it to me, and I give you those ever precious Ra points that I know you all thirst for. Furthermore, if you want to come up with some original content (reviews of things for instance) that would also be cool.

I have to say, however, that I have to retain some editorial power here. If I change anything in your writing I'll make that clear in the post. Anyway, bring it chumps! Let's see your game!

Edit: Just realized you don't know how to get in touch with me probably. Let's say you send things to me at MosBen-at-hotmail-dot-com.

No comments: