June 16, 2006


I noticed Batgirl here while I was running off to get a comic signed and was bummed that I probably wouldn't be able to find her later. Lo and behold, we later wandered back over to this area and found that not only had she remained in the exact same place, but had gathered her superheroic friends to foil some evil happenings in Gotham. It must have been a slow day in Metropolis. Not only did Supes make it all the way over to Bat Country, he was extra meticulous this morning with his spit curl. Robin, you'll note, is wearing his very recently updated costume, which loses the yellow and green from the color scheme. I actually took a few different pictures of this group and this is the best of the bunch. Oddly enough, Robin *never* looked at me and Superman *always* looked at me. You don't want the Man of Steel as your stalker is all I'm saying. Posted by Picasa

No comments: