June 24, 2006

Random Ten Times A Freakin' Billion

Uh, do you have mp3s? Load 'em up eh! Set that thing to random and let us know what the first ten are!

(song - artist)
1. Battery - Metallica
2. For My People - DJ Z-Trip
3. Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
4. A Fifth Of Bethoven - Walter Murphey
5. Diamonds - Kanye West
6. The Spirit Carries On - Dream Theater
7. Gimmie Shelter - The Rolling Stones
8. I'm Gonna Kill U - Juggaknots
9. Cinder & Smoke - Iron and Wine
10. Crush - Anthrax

Whoo! Too much to drink!

1 comment:

Anne said...

1. Head Like a Hole (slate) - NIN
2. Dear God - XTC
3. Long Way Down - Michael Penn
4. Mysterons - Portishead
5. Flash/Wonderboy (live) - Tenacious D
6. My Wandering Days Are Over - Belle & Sebastian
7. Explosivo (live) - Tenacious D (I guess iTunes is in a goofy mood)
8. Divorce Song - Liz Phair
9. Alone - Ben Harper
10. As the World Falls Down - David Bowie (yes, from Labyrinth...sigh)