June 09, 2006

Super Early FRT!!!

It's midnight and I'm up anyway, so why not get an early shot at the Random Ten, making sure that I don't forget it. I loaded up my itunes and set it to shuffle and here's what it gave me:

(Song - Artist)
1. Invisible Ink - Aimee Mann
2. Triad - Tool
3. Roundabout - Yes
4. Perry Mason - Ozzy Osbourne
5. Paragraph President - Blackalicious
6. The Temples Of Syrinx - Rush
7. Rawhide - Johnny Cash
8. Bourbon Street Parade - Al Hirt
9. Everlong - Foo Fighters
10. Holy Calamity - Handsome Boy Modeling School

Wow. That's a weird ass mix. Not bad though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your list.

1)flicks - frou frou
2) the denial twist - white stripes
3) november has come - gorillaz
4) hijikata - mia doi todd
5) you're all I have - snow patrol
6) trouble - ray lamontagne
7) put your records on - corinne bailey rae
8) come here boy - imogen heap
9) de los amores - susana baca
10) begging you - stone roses

Jenna said...

Your title is missing a letter.