April 21, 2006

Friday Random Ten - On Time!

What up, you hep cats and kittens? It's that time again, and I know Kryssa's excited for it! Let's skip the directions this week and get right down to the tunes. If you don't know what we're doing...make your best guess and play along! Actually, I'm going to try something different this week. My list will be random, but at the end of each line I'll include a number representing where the song would be if I reordered the list by favorites, with my favorite song of the bunch at #1 and decending from there. Feel free to do the same.

(Song - Artist)
1. Don'T Let The D'Evil In - The Flower Kings (8)
2. Broken Wave - Enchant (9)
3. The Break Down - People Under The Stairs (7)
4. Casper, The Friendly Ghost - Theme (10)
5. Octavarium - Dream Theater (1)
6. Psycho Monkey - Joe Satriani (4)
7. La Villa Strangiato - Steve Morse (2)
8. Everyday People - Sly and the Family Stone (3)
9. Why Hip Hop Sucks In '96 - DJ Shadow (5)
10. Still, You Turn Me On - Emerson, Lake, and Palmer (6)

Now, I spent just a couple minutes ordering those, so if I thought about it more or later there might be some shifting, but I was trying to keep it easy and go right off the top of my head. I wouldn't recommend agonizing over it if you're going to play along.

3 comments:

MosBen said...

Cool points to anyone that can tell me Why Hip Hop Sucks In '96 without looking it up.

Anonymous said...

1) Michael - Franz Ferdinand
2) Fish - Stand Alone Complex
3) Occuli Omnium - Benedictine Monks
4) Vitamin C - Seatbelts
5) Digital Love - Daft Punk
6) Directions - Josh Rouse
7) The Singing Sea - Tulivu-Donna Cumberbatch
8) Sunshine - Keane
9) Silver Lining - David Gray
10) Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall

and money.

tried to put these in order but couldn't decide. Just depends on my mood I guess.

Kryssa

Anonymous said...

1) Blue Sky - The Allman Brothers (1)
2) Little Plastic Castles - Ani DiFranco (4)
3) Eggplant - Train (9)
4) What More Can I Say - DJ Danger Mouse (7)
5) Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai (8)
6) April 29, 1992 (Miami) - Sublime (3)
7) Paul Revere - The Beastie Boys (2)
8) Hello Mr. Heartache - Dixie Chicks (10)
9) Scentless Apprentice - Nirvana (5)
10) Exploration B - Poe (6)

Definately not in the mood for the Dixie Chicks right now. Kind of a lame list.