September 08, 2004

Oh, I LOVE Things Like This!

Every once in a while I'll run across a nutjob on the internet who on top of being crazy is also barely able to write coherently. The product of this person's work is absolutely guaranteed to be amusing, and this particular review of Doom 3 on a Christian Gaming site definitely meets this high, or is it low, standard. Here are some quotes:

"There is no question this is the most evil game I have ever played and I feel incredibly slimed after playing through the game."

"Not only the Doom series but Quake as well id has been know for creating the most satanic games of any company. Also too this game is very gory."

"After hours of exposure to this game, I could see a child’s attitude and personality change because of this game."

Also, the comments afterwards are worth perusing briefly because, of course, after a couple secular gaming sites linked to this review the comments became a total flame war for the few site regulars and the influx and secular internet trolls. Well, I find that stuff amusing.

As a side note I'm considering bookmarking this page and posting more fun quotes from other reviews when I'm bored, though it's probably fair to say that no other game will likely provoke a response like Doom. Via EA

2 comments:

Noumena said...

I especially like that 'also too'.

MosBen said...

Me also to.