August 27, 2004

I'm not dead, just off the grid

Well, well, my vacation is almost over, and I didn't do half the things I wanted to do due to freak rainshowers and abnormally cool weather in August, but the things I did get to do were just as relaxing if not more so than the activities I had planned, so it all turned out to be great.

Saturday and Sunday I'll be spending time at the Penny Arcade Expo, which is about the biggest geek fest I have ever been privy to, so I'll have lots of juicy gossip and exciting things to tell you (and I get to play Halo 2), so keep your eyes peeled and your ears open when I get back on Monday.

In politics, I'm glad the Swift Boat Vets For Truth are getting raked over the coals by the news media and I'm amazed that Dick Cheney actually said something in support of gay marriage.

Till next time...

No comments: