September 08, 2005

And From The Right We Have...

Here's an interesting post from a conservative relating to the charges of racism coming from the left. I don't agree with all the statements and I don't think it totally covers the Right's ass for some of the shit that's been said in the post-Katrina coverage, but it does make some valid points and I think it's certainly worth reading. Also, I think it's worth reading what the other side is thinking.

Edit: This comes courtesy of this post at Pandagon.

Edit 2: Forgot this...

"When you see me again, I hope that you have been, the kind of person you really are now."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chilli Peppers-If you want me to stay

J

MosBen said...

I'll give it to you, though the group I was looking for, and I'm pretty sure the original group, is Sly & The Family Stone.