September 09, 2005

Nerd News

This is one of the funnier bits of news I've read in a while. It took me a while to get it, so don't be frustrated if you don't. I'll explain in the comments. I know, jokes that need explaination usually aren't as funny, but I still got a chuckle out of it.

Could there be a Halo 3 announcement later this month? It's starting to look like there might be.

Any Sonic: The Hedgehog fans in the house? It's been a while since a good Sonic game came out, but I like the looks of these next-generation screen shots.

Thanks to Evil Avatar for the links.

"And respect you'll give me, Ludacris, I live loud like Timmy! Fuck, have to clear these rumors, I got a headache and it's not a tumor!"

1 comment:

MosBen said...

From what I've seen there hasn't been an official release date announced and even if it had been announced for May those things are always very fluid. I'm betting winter '06 which is when I'm betting the PS3 launched in the US.