September 09, 2005

The iFriday iRandom e-10

Quick recap of the rules: You choose whatever program or device you use to listen to mp3s on and set to thing to random. Then you post the first ten songs it chooses for you here. It must be totally random, so no changing it to avoid embarrassing songs or homogenous lists.

Song - Artist

1. 54 Buck Per Minute - Maker
2. Evolution - Cat Power
3. You're All I Need To Get By - Marvin Gaye
4. Piano Concerto #5 in E-flat minor, Op. 73 - Beethoven
5. Dragonfly - The Grouch
6. Upgrade (A Brymar College Course) - Deltron
7. Darkside of Aquarius - Bruce Dickenson
8. Clever Use Of Shadows - Nathan Mahl
9. The Sounds Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
10. Scene Five: Through Her Eyes - Dream Theater

"This world is spinning around me. This world is spinning without me. Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last."

No comments: