September 28, 2005

Just A Reminder

Friday is the last day of the month, which means you've got just a couple more days to submit your geekified songs. I want to be clear that you need to submit here, and not in this post's comments. There are a lot of points riding on this contest, enough so that at this point just about all of the contestants could take the lead if they submitted something. Of course, as I'm writing this only Drew has submitted anything, so it doesn't look good for any upsets...

"At night I would pray for this / Then wonder if God heard at all / For the chances I've had are now long gone / And that star is no longer wished upon / For on this night it seems too far away."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - After the Fall

You really want me to lose, don't you?

MosBen said...

It's not so much that I want you to lose as I want there to be some semblance of a competition. Considering your current lead and sole entry in the competition, we're not exactly looking at an exciting outcome.

Unknown said...

Au contraire. It's very exciting from where I'm sitting!