July 08, 2004

From Fox News Of All Places

All the flack about Edwards being Kerry's second choice seem pretty well blown right the hell up from this interview with one John McCain. I've said it before and I'll say it now: I disagree with Senator McCain on virtually everything politically, but god damn if he isn't one of the most decent people in government today that I know of. I'd be happy to hear any evidence to the contrary that people might have, but right now I'm giving the mad ups to Big John MC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon says:

But one has to truly wonder about his integrity when he stumps in a tv ad for George W. Bush, a man he has admitted to not liking at all.

MosBen said...

Realistically though, McCain is closer politically to Bush than he is to Kerry, even if he doesn't like a lot of things Bush does. I wish we lived in a world where people would break with the party leadership if the leadership was awful, but it's all about who's going to get your issues on the table the way you want them. McCain and Kerry are pretty good friends from what I've heard, but they would fight a TON on policy during a Kerry administration.