July 19, 2004

um. hello.

Hi there.

The lovely MosBen invited yet another friend of his to contribute to this journal. That friend is me.

I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself to the 5 or 6 people who read this thing, even though there's a relatively good chance that everyone who sees this message already knows me. If that is the case, please disregard the introduction and replace it with a nice, numbing punch to the solar plexus.

Anyway, I'll pop in here from time to time to talk to you lovely boys and girls about things other than politics, which appears to be the central theme in this blog. Common topics from me range from music I've heard, things I've seen or just shit that flat out pisses me off. There are more, but I'm going to run with those for now.

That's all for now.

P.S. Please listen to the following:
DJ Shadow - In Tune & On Time
Prefuse 73 - One Word Extinguisher
Boom Bip - Corymb

4 comments:

Noumena said...

Welcome Czar (I assume that's who this is, if not, mea culpa)! Incidentally, please close your emph tag, so the whole blog isn't italicized.

MosBen said...

No, that's the new direction this blog will take! All italics, all the time!

LameAim said...

Okay, tag is closed. My bad.

Hey, if you do read this journal and are someone other than Dan or Ben, say something.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I just invited Brandon, so between the four of us we are the entire comments community on our own site.